Hiring Administrative Assistant – PostCard
Seeking Qualified Candidate
Office & Administrative Assistant
The Office and Administrative Assistant is responsible to promote effective office operations by performing office management and administrative duties for the Alliance for Life. This position is on-location in Lee’s Summit, MO.
The job description includes:
- 32 hours per week
- Responsibilities include management of the Alliance for Life office operations that include schedules, supplies, materials, and equipment, as well as administrative management of databases, mailings, publications along with recruitment and management of office volunteers.
Candidate will possess the following:
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Agree with the Statement of Faith and Principle of the AFL
- Passionately prolife
- Experience with office management and administrative work preferred
- Possess a thorough understanding of pro-life ministry and administration
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Excellent attention to details/ability to coordinate
- Possess skills in time management, organization and self-direction
- Ability to recruit and manage people well
- Proficiency in computer skills that includes Office Suite programs
- Ability to do some travel as needed
- Flexibility with hours/days worked
- Be a team player
Send a resume to: email@example.com with Office/Administrative Assistant Position in the subject line.