Hiring Office and Finance Manager
Seeking Qualified Candidate
Office and Finance Manager
The Office and Finance Manager is responsible to promote effective office operations by performing administrative and financial accounting duties for the Alliance for Life.
The job description includes:
- 24-26 hours per week
- Responsibilities include management of the Alliance for life office operations that include schedules, supplies, materials, and equipment, as well as administrative management of finances, databases, mailings, and publications, along with recruitment and management of office volunteers.
Candidate will possess the following:
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Passionately pro-life
- Experience with finance, office management and administrative work preferred
- Possess a thorough understanding of pro-life ministry and administration
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Excellent attention to details/ability to coordinate
- Possess skills in time management, organization and self-direction
- Ability to recruit and manage people well
- Proficiency in computer skills the includes Office Suite programs with experience in Quickbooks a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
- Flexibility with hours/days worked
- Be a team player
Send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Office/Finance Position in the subject line.