Hiring Administrative Assistant
Seeking Qualified Candidate
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the CEO specifically and other staff with support services.
The job description includes:
- 28 hours per week, Monday through Thursday
- Provide administrative support to CEO in the implementation of short and long-range planning goals and objectives to insure success and effectiveness of the AFL
- Handling of office tasks, scheduling, travel arrangements, and event/meeting setup
- Management of event registrations and affiliations
- Handle administrative details required with specific AFL programs/projects
Candidate will possess the following:
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Passionately prolife
- 2 – 5 years of administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Excellent attention to details/ability to coordinate
- Possess skills in time management, organization and self-direction
- Proficiency in computer skills with ability to utilize Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access along with search engines, etc.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Flexibility with hours/days worked
- Be a team player
Send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Administrative Assistant Position in the subject line.